domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

Paranaense Museum

The Paranaense Museum was founded in 1876 by the judge and historian Agostinho Ermelino de Leão. Since December 2002 it occupies the new building, the Palace San Francisco, built during the decade of 1920 to be the house of the Garmatter family. The museum is structured to carry out projects and cultural activities, reaching various segments of society. It has laboratories, library, auditorium, and rooms for both permanent and temporary exhibitions.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário