segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

Commercial Association of Paraná

The Commercial Association of Paraná was conceived in 1889 at Curitiba, by the provisional governor of Paraná, setting the goals of the entity. Founded officially in July and August 1890, Ildefonso Pereira Correa, the Barão of Cerro Azul, was the first leader of the institution.

It is situated at the intersection of streets XV November and President Davis, just behind the building of the Federal University of Parana.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário