sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

São José Church at Santa Felicidade

In 1891, due to the strong religiosity of the Italian immigrants, it was erected the São José Church at Santa Felicidade, becoming an important aggregator element of the Italian community that was estabilished at Santa Felicidade district. The facade presents romantic and classical elements, with the campanile (bell tower) separated from the nave, according to Italian tradition.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário