The Casa dos Arcos (or the house of arches) was built in 1895 to be the home of the Italian immigrant Marco Mocelin. In 1918 it was bought by the family Tulio. It is the only building in Curitiba with a frontel arcade on the ground floor. The top floor was reserved for housing. It is protected by the historic heritage of Curitiba.
The Casa dos Arcos today is a very traditional restaurant in Santa Felicidade, with a menu focused on pizza, pasta and meats.