quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

The Hippies are back


I have already been to the Largo da Ordem Crafts Fair at 7 AM, when the tents are being assembled and some bohemians used to wander around; at 10 AM, when every street is crowded with tourists, Curitibanos, vendors, artists; And after lunch, when most of the tents were dismantled and the handicrafts removed. One day after lunch, I met these girls who seem to come from a woodstock movie, occupying an empty tent, trying to sell their own products. Once I had not shown any interest, they asked me to take a picture of them and also asked me not to forget to send the pictures to one of the girls e-mail (very modern hippies). It reminds me of the old name that this fair was once known: The Hippie Handicrafts Little Fair.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário