sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Água para o Morro statue

At the square José Borges de Macedo (first mayor of Curitiba), which is in the back of the "Paço da Liberdade" (old town hall and the old municipal market), we will find the "Arcadas do Pelourinho" (where flowers, magazines and coffee are sold) and the fountain Maria Lata D'Água, inaugurated on 15 May 1996. At the fountain the sculpture "Água para o Morro" made by Erbo Stenzel in 1944 is installed.

Um comentário:

  1. Funny, perfect capture with the man walking beside the sculpture! Love it! :)