Built in 1891, the Red House (Casa Vermelha) was commissioned by the German immigrant Wilhelm Peters. The building held firm Burmester-Thon & Company until 1912. Zilli Benjamin bought the house in 1929 and there installed his wholesale trade. In the 70's, the Red House moved to the current address at the Largo da Ordem. It was, for decades, a traditional house in the business of hardware. Since 1993, the space is administered by the Cultural Foundation of Curitiba.