Appears to be the second Church of Curitiba, built by slaves in 1737. Being located next to the road to the cemetery, it was once called the church of the dead. In 1931 it was demolished because of its disrepair. In 1946, the new Rosário Church was inaugurated. Built in baroque style, it has the facade in Portuguese style tiles from the old chapel.