sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2009

Andrade Muricy House

Inaugurated on June 26th 1998, it is devoted to expose national and international artists. It also promotes exchanges with similar institutions and performs cultural activities. The building was built between 1923 and 1926 and inaugurated during Caetano Munhoz da Rocha government.

It is part of Paraná Secretary of Culture in Curitiba.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário