domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

The teen and the car accident


I am going to pause in the Railway Serie to post a moment I have witnessed today.

This morning I caught a sad scene, but fortunately not tragic. As I was told, the boy in the picture (a minor) took his mother's car without permission, went to the club with his friends and around 06:00 A.M., speeding down the Rua Nossa Senhora da Luz, tried and failed to do the curve to take Itupava Street, in Alto da XV district. Flipped the car in the middle of the street, destroying the car and the traffic sign in that corner. Fortunately there were no fatalities, it only end up with a destroyed car, a lost staring of the boy and the mother's despair, giving explanations for the traffic cop.
Here in Brazil, driving is allowed only to people above 18. This accidente happened right in front of my favorite bakery (Familia Farinha) in the Jardim Social Disctict (close to where I live). In the background of the picture, you can see Curitiba Downtown.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário