The photo shows in addition to the airplane on a panoramic flight over Curitiba, a partial view of the São Francisco ruins of the never completed church of Sao Francisco de Paula. In 1811 the main chapel and the sacristy was parcially built, but in 1860 the stones that would finish the construction were used to complete the tower of the old Cathedral.
Some say that a certain pirate (!) had a treasure hidden in tunnels in this region. The site has an amphitheater and space for trade under the bleachers, forming what is called "Arcades of the Ruins".